How do I transfer money from my USave account?
You can transfer money (up to your daily transfer limit) using the:
- Select Transfer from the Tab bar or the More menu
- Tap Transfer if you want to transfer money between accounts, or tap Pay Anyone to transfer money to an external account
- Select From and tap the relevant account
- Select To and choose the relevant account or payee
- Enter the amount and description
- Choose to pay Now, Later or set up a regular payment, then tap Next
- Enter the security code that’s sent to your registered mobile, then tap Next
You can choose to share or save your transaction as a favourite.
Online banking (computer/laptop)
- Select Move Money and then Money Out
You won’t be able to transfer money out until all parties on the account have completed their identity verification. Refer to How can I verify my identity? for more information.
BPAY® payments are only available from the USpend transaction account.
BPAY® is a registered trademark of BPAY Pty. Ltd. ABN 69 079 137 518